Welcome to the Town of Springfield.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED BUDGET
Notice is hereby given that a proposed budget has been submitted by the Town of Springfield for the ensuing year of 2024. That a copy of such proposed budget has been filed in the office of the Town Clerk, where same is open for public inspection. That such proposed budget will be presented at a regular meeting of the Springfield Town Board of Trustees to be held at 748 Main Street on Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 6:00 P.M. The final budget of 2024 will be considered by the Springfield Town Board of Trustees at their regular meeting to be held at 748 Main Street on Thursday, December 14, 2023. Any interested elector of such Town of Springfield may inspect the proposed budget and file or register any objections hereto any time prior to the final adoption of the budget.
Town of Springfield
We are still selling T-Shirts for the pool at the City Hall or the Springfield Pool!
To see other up-coming events/fundraisers please see the Swimming Pool page under Departments.
- COVID-19 news
- New Resident Contacts
Landlords - contact Town Hall for assistance.
Water/Sewer/Electrical - Springfield Town Hall (719) 523-4528
Gas Company/ Atmos Energy - 1-888-286-6700
Arkansas River Power Authority
Southeast Colorado Power Association
Trash Hauling -
Plains Disposal (719) 353-2114
Harmon Town and Country (719) 654-5280
Dog License - required for all dogs, see the Springfield website page for information
Grocery Store: Baca Thriftway, 165 W 11th St, Springfield CO 81073 (719) 523-4222
Dollar General Store, 27540 US Hwy 287, Springfield CO 81073 (719) 733-3449
Springfield Clinic, SECHD, 900 Church St, Springfield CO 81073 (719) 523-6628
R & R Family Pharmacy, 909 Main St, Springfield CO (719) 523-6201
Phone and Internet Services:
SECOM (719) 384-8583
Century Link 1-800-201-4099
Viaero/Southeast Wireless, 681 Main St, Springfield CO 81073 (719) 523-6236 or (719) 523-3127
- Energy Assistance
Many people are struggling with economic hardships as a result of COVID-19. If you have been impacted by the pandemic and have fallen behind on the payment of your home energy bills, help is available to qualifying households. Please apply to the Colorado State LEAP Program or Energy Outreach Colorado's Bill Payment Assistance Program. Learn more at https://www.energyoutreach.org/programs or call 1-866-432-8435. We are here to help.
- Emergency Housing Assistance Program
To Qualify for the Emergency Housing Assistance Program (EHAP):
· You were unable to pay your rent, mortgage or mobile home lot rent because you experienced financial need due to COVID-19.
· Your household monthly income is at or below the maximum income listed here.
· You have not already received rental assistance that covered your rent or mortgage or mortgage forbearance.
· You complete the application for assistance and provide all of the needed documentation.
· Other qualifications and documentation required will be explained by the agency you work with to access the funds.
· Units that receive rental assistance through a voucher program are not eligible.